Friday, May 10, 2013

Oh. What's this I have?

Wow.......I forgot I had the blog gimmick. I started it initially to write a blog on 9/11 three years ago when I had been just disenchanted with the hatred I had been seeing mostly online. But now what do I do with this gimmick? Use it I guess. I remember when I first became aware of blogs.  When I wrote them for my old website they weren't known as blogs (or at least I don't THINK they were). I simply called my online diary "The Meanie Massage". As I have also done with this blog. It was something I could do to share what I'm up to etc. To entertain or give whatever you want to take from it.

I'm finding myself in a conundrum of sorts. I WANT to be more active online but my mind seems to be my own worse enemy because I'm constantly talking myself IN TOO and OUT OF what I want to do. Or in some case I simply forget. Do I wanna do a blog? How about a podcast? What kind of podcast? What kind of format? Maybe stick to the randomness of a blog and put it up when I feel like it? Who the hell knows. I don't seem to know myself.

I put a question out to see who would listen if I did a podcast and the replies where favorable of wanting me to do a podcast. I've had a few feelers from people who would want to help with a podcast. I definitely would like to do one but I want to do it in a fun, random, entertaining way. I also still keep trying to talk myself into writing a book. Sure I've done a few shoot interviews and have talked about a lot of things in my life but there are plenty of things I've never talked about either. A lot of things I think fans could relate to as well as I myself is still a fan of wrestling.

Enough of my rambling. Just wanted to throw up some thoughts. maybe if I got them out of my head I could actually pursue them(?). We shall see.

Note to self: Enough procrastinating

Until the next spurt of randomness!
Meanie

No comments:

Post a Comment